Start the name with "UN-, EU-, AU-,…" if the actant is specific for the countries united in an international union, or use "INT-".

International actants may be provided either by organisations with government representatives from different countries of the world, such as those listed below:

by international non-profit organisations, or by other private sector entities.

(list is under construction)